RU Ready? Luke 23:31

Welcome to Not Just Another End Times Blog

I created this blog so that the Man of God could have a place to discuss preparation for the coming collapse of all things as we know them; preparation both materially and spiritually.

This blog has been created for men only, both young and old; married and unmarried.

First and foremost, I can't emphasize enough that we must trust and rely upon God, our provider.

Does God expect us to prepare for tough times we might see coming? The story of Joseph comes to mind when thinking of this. Pharaoh was warned by God and he prepared.

I know that many of us will have different beliefs regarding eschatology and that's OK. I only ask that we would be respectful and kind to those to whom we do not agree with.

I will allow all comments without approval. However, if while I'm moderating the discussions, I see emotions getting out of control, I may have to change that. If you would like to submit an item to be posted, please send it to me and I will post if appropriate.

All sources of information (financial newsletters, articles, etc.), both secular and Christian are welcome.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Pre-Flood City Submerged?

Could this be a submerged city (very large) approximately 700 miles off the coast of the northwest African nation of Western Sahara? Go to Google maps or Google Earth yourself and type in the coordinates of: 31 20 n, 24 20 w and see for yourself. Could be more proof of pre-flood civilization.



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment